Wednesday, April 21, 2010

27 weeks down

 

Well almost

 

So I’m obviously not the best at keeping my blog updated seeing as the last time I did that was at 12 weeks

 

All is going well on this side- IT’S A BOY for those of you who don’t know

Rourke Anakin de Bruin is probably going to make his way into this world on 12 July 2010

 

I can’s believe it is almost time- OMG- some days it feels like its going so slowly and some days it just rushing past

All is well this side- we have moved into a new place- a little bigger, with less storage space (wtf) but we are much happier there, although hectic the move has definitely been a good one for our souls- we needed it

 

I cant wait to start my ML- I’m counting down the days just to get out of here, I don’t know how much more I can stand to be pretty honest

So if there are any multi millionaires out there who are looking to do good in the world- I’m an orphan-                  PICK ME PICK ME

 

I’m also willing to be adopted LOL

 

So much happening at once that some days are simply over whelming

I have gone from a person who almost never cries but being sensitive to being someone who gets so wounded and hurt that it devastates me- flip got to love hormones I guess

 

The FIL and step MIL are arriving tomorrow mmmmmm going to be interesting seeing as I have never met them before and have a hard time holding my mouth about certain things- but I will be a good girl and all will be wonderful

*the grass is green, the sky is blue*

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how time flies!!! You look stunning my friend!! And oh so HOT!

    ReplyDelete