Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I MADE IT

YEAH BABY I DID IT

12 WEEKS

 

That being said though I’m still nervous and worried and I think I will be until my appointment

I have my Downs test at the Fetal Assessment Clinic on the 19th Jan (buggers moved it from the 18th for some or other reason- I mean cant they at least move it closer instead of me waiting longer for it

 

 

I am SO hoping to see the sex- I know quite  a few people who have seen their babies sex at their 12 weeks scan there (and for goodness sake I will be 13 weeks) so this baby will be poked and prodded until I can see- cos as everyone knows I am impatient as hell

 

On the good news front- I became an aunty again last week- Kimmi and Craig welcomed the cutest little baby girl into the world last week- CONGRATS GUYS MAY SHE BRING YOU SO MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS

 

Ok I know I have been terrible with my blog last year- I will TRY and be better this year, keep it more up to date

 

 

Ok but not now cos I want to go home LOL

 

6 comments:

  1. Well done K!!!!! Happy 12 weeks!! Hang in there, its nearly the 19th!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 12weeks, I also reached the 12week mark today - yahoooo! I am going for mine on Friday, also hoping to see something, app all the bits are formed, just tiny! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy 12 weeks girl. One teeny tiny step at a time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, DB is growing soooooo nicely! And I just love that little bump, too cute. Holding thumbs that you'll get to find out the sex (although I know it's a boy......)!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete