Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ITS THE WEEKEND BAAAAAABY

Now who was the bright spark who decided that we should have a public holiday on a THURSDAY?????

Oh well, not bad for this bright spark that had the forethought to take a days leave on Friday, so LONG weekend for me

 

My cousin is getting married on Saturday, and sadly I won’t be in JHB for the wedding, just want to wish Shirl and Chris all the happiness in the world!!

 

So Friday its off to take B’s mum to the airport again for her Israel trip, Sat a kiddie party and Sunday I’m going to go take some photos of Nicky and baby Thomas (WHOOO HOOOO)

 

Damn I am so over this day, which typically is DRAAAAAAging

 

Anyway just a quick hi, until next week, sure I will have more interesting news by then

 

HAPPY BRAAI DAY FOR TOMMORROW

 

I hope that the weather stays clear for everyone (esp. CT)

 

1 comment: